• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP ROLAND SOLJET XC-540 - What is the Calibration test for and How do I clean up my blurry prints

Signturesigns

Photos attached
I am getting blurry prints. Nossle check looks GREAT in my test prints so I think its my calibration or detailed head alignment but I already set my alignments and still prints are blurry how.

You can see in my prints the alignments of the colors are off aligned. In the word "Follow Us" its off aligned on the border. Again I have a great test print on all ink nozzle so its not a clogged printhead issue.

Now sure why the colors are so badly aligned when my detailed printhead alignment was just completed and appears to be correct.

Attachments

• IMG_4306.JPG
    IMG_4306.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 491
  • IMG_4307.JPG
    IMG_4307.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 418
  • IMG_4308.JPG
    IMG_4308.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 450
  • IMG_4310.JPG
    IMG_4310.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 584
  • IMG_4311.JPG
    IMG_4311.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 576

GTSTech_1

The Calibration test/value is for how much to feed the material in between print carriage passes........Looking at your pics, I would lean towards a encoder problem more than a head alignments issue.....Looking at the calibration test, I would suspect that you have some deflection with the black channel.

Just my .02