• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP! Service Call 0107, what does this mean?

Doyle

Trying to use my sp300v and keep getting this message on the display, Service Call 0107. Tried calling the tech where I bought the machine but he is apparently out for the day....

any help I can get would be greatly appreciated!!

Doyle

seems to happen as soon as I set the sheet, powers up fine, then as soon as I pull the sheet clamp lever down it pops up with this error.....

Doyle

I found a service manual, and found this also, only problem is that when I try to enter service mode, pressing left, right, and down buttons when I turn it on, it reads "SERVICE MODE PROTECTED" and shuts back off..... how do I get around that? Also, what is involved with the Linear Encoder setup? Is it something I should attempt or is it technical? Thanks!

sfr table hockey

Not sure if the key sequence is the same on your unit as on mine but try:
while front pannel is off (not main power) up left right down left down right and then at the same time left down right and power on.

It's like a "s" shape and a "v" shape on the key pad when you connect the dots.

Doyle

Got it! I did a search for the service mode code and found it on here, went in and setup the linear encoder, then ended up having to clean it really well with isopropyl alcohol, now I am back in business....

Thanks for the help!!