• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP SP300V Printing funny, what is causing this?

Doyle

My printer has actually done this for a long time, but never this bad... Usually only noticeable in solid coverage areas, some colors it shows worse than others.

Not sure if you can see the detail in this photo, but it is printing some weird lines through the artwork, and it is NOT in the same direction as the head is traveling, it is the other direction, not like banding. The lines are blurry and they seem to alternate in colors from a reddish tint to a greenish tint.

Has anyone else ever had this problem or know what it is??? Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• DSCF0637.jpg
    DSCF0637.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 76

Doyle

it seems to be most noticeable when printing greens, but does it on lots of colors actually.. my print/dry heaters are at 108/112

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
A dirty encoder strip can cause strange things to happen. I'd start there, clean it and see if that helps.