• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP!! SummaCut D60 Issues - Not responding to Cutting Software

jmmccann

SummaCut D60 has been working fine up until today. I sent something to the cutter through FlexiSign Pro and clicked "Poll Size" and got no response. No response to any files sent to cut etc. I am running Windows 7 and when I unplug the USB cable, I get the acknowledgement from Windows that the USB Cable has been unplugged and the appropriate sound when I plug it back in. I noticed beside the USB port that a red light comes on when I plug the USB cable in, it goes off when I unplug. Up until now, I have done the following:

Switched out USB Cables
Switched USB ports
Unplugged the Cutter, reseated power and USB cables
Restarted FlexiSign Pro
Restarted Windows

Does anyone know if the light beside the USB port changes color to green when the connection is good, or does it just acknowledge the USB cable is plugged in with a red light?

Can these USB ports be replaced? Summa is closed due to the holiday weekend (of course) so I have no way of getting in touch with their tech support.

Any help would be very greatly appreciated!

jmmccann

You may want to try reinstalling your Summa drivers.

I did that, no change, but in the process, I did open up the SummaCut drivers and ran a test. The cutter responded fine. So I'm thinking it's Flexi. Though I have no idea what made it decide to stop working today.

Jeff.