• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help system error e103 fuse 2

bug

hello
can anybody help me with this problem, when i power on mutoh rockhopper 3 i get this message system error e103 fuse 2
can i buy fuse 2 and put it somewhere on machine or i can just call techician for repair

thank you for any suggestion

Photographics

Me too!

Sorry am not able to help but also looking for the same answer. My machine following many attempts to pull ink through the head has now said the same, error e103 fuse 2. If any one can expand on this and suggest were fuse 2 is I am sure I can replace it. Did you have to get a tech??

bug

hi sorry i didnt see that you had also this problem, hope u solve it
i put apart everything until i came to board i took it to electircian master paid 20 eur or around 30 usd and it worked again

Matt-Tastic

There should be an on-board fuse on the motherboard or power supply board. If you can pull it out (i.e. its not soldered to the board) you should be able to remove and replace it.

If its attached to the board, take it to an electrician, they should be able to find the continuity problem and fix it.

If you want to replace the board, find a technician nearby.