• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help, this is making me crazy

knucklehead

Hey, this is Mike. I'm trying to upload a web banner to a site, they will only take 1 1000 x 200 pixel banner, exactly. I have it made in Corel X-4, exactly 1000x200, export to jpg., and the result is 999x200. So, I try 1001x200, comes out 1001x200, no go. I try to use the up-down arrows to set export size, goes from 999, to 1001. Never seen no sh$t like this in my life.
Anyone have any ideas? Thanks very much in advance.

And wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, and a Happy Safe New Year!

knucklehead

Don't use PS, only Corel. Maybe I can do in Photopaint. Still doesn't address the question of why X-4 won't export the 1000x200 jpg in the same dimensions. Strange.

PS: It will export 2000x200, but not 1000

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
do you have a boundary rectangle around your layout? Does it have an outline on it? -- even a hairline outline?

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Here's an idea...

toggle proportional resize off...

then, select your entire layout and resize to 100.1% horizontally only. If that doesn't work try 100.05%...

etc.