• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP!! to cold for the flatbed

projectneon

hey all, we have just moved to our new workshop!
at the moment we wont have aircons at least for another couple of weeks, its getting really cold below any reasonable operating temperatures in the morning and afternoon which (as you would expect) is making my jfx-1631 uv flatbed suffer! i have had a heater on the machine over night, left it running, and thought this would be enough to keep it warm to print straight away in the morning, but it continuously says water not ready, i checked the water tank it is more than warm, on the full line, and pump is working fine, so far this week i have been able to get it printing straight away in the morning, but this morning it didn't want a bar of anything!

i have been trying for 4 hours now to get something out of the printer but it wont even do a test print!! does anybody no a solution or if im missing something with this new printer?