• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help-- trying to match a magnetic hop-up display

JohnSmith

Hey all, customer is looking to replace the panels on a magnetic hopup and it's not something I can do in-house. There's no branding anywhere on the item, though I know it isn't an Orbus (though it's similar to a Coyote).

Any clues? Haven't dealt with these before so learning as I go.

JWS
Quik Print of Austin

Attachments

• XxkFnMu.jpg
    XxkFnMu.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 90
  • kdzwOjr.jpg
    kdzwOjr.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 6R3sGpp.jpg
    6R3sGpp.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 94
Last edited by a moderator:

Letterbox Mike

Ha! We just made new panels for one of those this week too. I have no idea who the original manufacturer is. Those are a pain to do, especially that one, the frame was really flimsy and it was nearly impossible to get the panels to line up perfectly.

We just measured the old panels exactly, printed on 0.020" polystyrene, removed the header and footers from the old panels and reinstalled them on the new, and put the magnetic stripping on the sides. Pretty easy as far as production goes. If you can't flatbed print the poly you can always print and mount to it, just laminate with a 3 or 5 mil textured polycarb laminate.