• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help!! What are the lines from?

timco1

Help!!! Falcon JR. What are the lines from? Does it on colors and black. Flexi RIP. OEM ink. Tried a couple of profiles. The same result. I am fairly new to all of this. Is it time for new heads? Or is there an adjustment that may help. Thank you.

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 70
  • pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 64
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 51

timco1

help

I think I know the answer to my own question. This is after 2 hours of soaking with coffee filter.

Attachments

• 091112134255.jpg
    091112134255.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 76

CRD

yes check nozzle check first and show it us by photo ( not a thumbnail please :) ).
test print from the user menu key panel top right and the one below it together gives nozzle check from the head. Yellow might not be so clear on the picture....... but other will certainly be.

I am struggling with flexi 8.1 rip too with lines although less obvious.
Even with calibrated custom colorprofiles.
With Onyx rip it is not there.
let us know the outcome.......

For service manual use this link
www.jupacreations.com/RH38_S_MANUAL.pdf

Cheers, Paco

Compilla

Once you get a nice nozzle check then you'll get rid of the lines.

Soak the head & check for ink flow when cleaning

thmooch

fill capping station with cleaning fluid(both black & color), park heads over night. Next day use syringe to pull from waste lines while heads are parked. Listen for air escaping(could be signs of time to replace capping station). Run several back to back cleaning cycles(3). Run a test print.