• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP! Where to find Ecosol Max ink on a Saturday in Chicago, K-Zoo, MI area?

Doyle

I think I am in trouble... I took on a bus wrap job with very short notice Monday. Ordered media, saw that I had a full set of inks in my printer and a whole extra set of every color. Well, didn't get to see the artwork until Christmas Eve and this artwork is using a TON of magenta. I am only just starting to print the second side of the wrap and I've already depleted my magenta ink and am now printing on my only spare. :banghead:

We are located in SW Michigan, only about 90 minutes away from Chicago, also close to Kalamazoo, MI and South Bend, IN. Does anyone out there have a 440cc Magenta ink they could spare until Tuesday or know of a vendor that is open on Saturday that I could get ink from?

I'm probably up $#it creek, but it is worth a try. Thanks!

31legen

Eco sol max

Fat cat wall graphics has some inks on ebay. He may have what your looking for. He is in Jacksonville Ill.

Doyle

I'm certain I will run out tomorrow (working all weekend on this), but I am planning to pick up from fellers first thing Monday so we can finish on Tuesday. I am just freaking out over this job, I hate last minute rush orders. Thanks for the replies and messages!