• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP!! white streaks in print

SSIGNS DC

Help!!! I have a Mutoh 1204 I have recently changed the Maintenance Station and now I have terrible white streaks and I have done everything I know. I am out of options other than replacing the head ! AnY HELP ???

SSIGNS DC

Thank you for any help you can give!! I tired these pictures I not sure it does it justice.

Attachments

• IMG_0050.jpg
    IMG_0050.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0051.jpg
    IMG_0051.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 62

ProWraps

are they rib eye, porterhouse, fillet, new york, or tbone?

Attachments

• white_steaks.jpg
    white_steaks.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 113

SSIGNS DC

The nozzle check is ok there are one spot in the black and one in the magenta and i cant get them out I have been trying to figure out how to do a alignment but i am not understanding the Manuel very well.

randya

The nozzle check is ok there are one spot in the black and one in the magenta and i cant get them out I have been trying to figure out how to do a alignment but i am not understanding the Manuel very well.

Then it really sounds like you need a tech.

SSIGNS DC

I would love to have a tech, except they want over $1000 just to get them out here to SW ks to look at it. I did get an alignment done it was off but still have streaks.

randya

You can try different wave forms, that might help.
And you can do head soaks to see if you can recover more nozzles.

Curious, how do you know alignments are off?

randya

You can search here for head soak.

Basically you wet with cleaning soluiton (you can gut a cleaning cart or buy a bottle of cleaner from your dealer) a lint free wiper and place it on the capping station and park the head over it. Rewet every 15-20 minutes. This supplies cleaning solution to the nozzle plate (where most plugged nozzles are plugged).

The alignment check from the front panel is NOT as accurate or correct as the check in maintenance mode.

Last edited:

SSIGNS DC

I have tried a head soak but it seeming to make things worse!! NOW my colors are not coming through hardly at all I have done multiple cleanings and ran a cymk colors HELP!!!! PLEASE