• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help With Art Deco Font

Barber

Does anyone know what this font is or one like it? I have looked but could not find. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Art  Deco.jpg
    Art Deco.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Colin

I love all things Arts & Crafts (it's not Art Deco). I've made & bought numerous furniture pieces myself. Did anyone else see that documentary on Frank Lloyd Wright?

ucmj22

I love all things Arts & Crafts (it's not Art Deco). I've made & bought numerous furniture pieces myself. Did anyone else see that documentary on Frank Lloyd Wright?

Ive had the excellent opportunity to walk through his house in Oak Park IL.

ucmj22

You lucky bastards.

it was cool. there is a tree actually growing through the middle of his house.

He actually designed alot of houses in Oak Park. Its interesting because you can drive down the streets and pick out which ones are his. :):thread

Jillbeans

I agree, looks like Dyer to me too.
As a side note, my sweetie was a night time security guard @ Fallingwater at one time.
Lots of ba'ars in those woods.
Love....Jill

Jillbeans

Yup, all alone in the woods in that big house, which I guess has a lot of mirrors in it so when you're in there by yourself at night it can get kind of creepy.
I've only ever driven past it on the way to Ohiopyle.
There's another FLW house in the area called Kentuck Knob.
I think both houses are in Fayette County.