• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with billboard

bovegas

I have an order for billboard. Billboard is already there and I need to install new graphics. Right now there is just blank plywood. I dont know what would be the best way to install new sign. Should I print on calendared vinyl or I should use banner material? Is there some specific media for billboards? Size of billboard is 24'x10. My printer is 54" wide so I have to do it in panels. Any advice would be apreciated.

Bill43mx

Outsource the printing to someone like Merritt or Signs365 and just do the install. They will know what you need as they do this sort of thing every day.

the graphics co

Outsource it to someone who knows what to do, it is alright to be the middle man if the job gets done correctly. Your customer is only interested in getting a quality product, and is probably less interested in you personally performing the task. Just a thought.

HulkSmash

I have an order for billboard. Billboard is already there and I need to install new graphics. Right now there is just blank plywood. I dont know what would be the best way to install new sign. Should I print on calendared vinyl or I should use banner material? Is there some specific media for billboards? Size of billboard is 24'x10. My printer is 54" wide so I have to do it in panels. Any advice would be apreciated.

You will not be able to panel a billboard. Just outsource it to a company who is able to print that wide

ChicagoGraphics

I would outsource it to WYLD Grand Format, a MM here and use the rachet straps.

Oh wait, didn't I tell you that the other day?

De.signs Nanaimo

Banner and straps is best, but you can mount the image to vertical coro panels and then screw them to the billboard as long as it is 10' tall or under!