• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Help with Chevrolet Blue

signadvantage

Creating channel letters for a Chevy Dealership and don't know which blue acrylic is required. I have been waiting 3 days for the Marketing people to get back to the dealership with specs and thought I might be able to beat them to the punch by finding out here. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

unclebun

I was trying to find out what color blue acrylic Holiday Inn express used on their signs and never did...

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
I was trying to find out what color blue acrylic Holiday Inn express used on their signs and never did...

Holiday Inn Express used transparent vinyl years ago. I used to do a slew of them when I worked at Delaware Valley Sign now Nova Sign Group.

unclebun

This is on the edge of the sign. There's a band of blue plexiglass about a foot wide up the whole height of the sign. It's in 8' long segments, and a couple of them cracked. Since there are three colors of blue plex, I was trying to find out which one to order. Nobody could tell me.