Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Help with Chevrolet Blue

Discussion in 'Electric Signs & Channel Letters' started by signadvantage, Jun 5, 2019.

1. signadvantage

signadvantage Member

Feb 28, 2005
    DFW
    Creating channel letters for a Chevy Dealership and don't know which blue acrylic is required. I have been waiting 3 days for the Marketing people to get back to the dealership with specs and thought I might be able to beat them to the punch by finding out here. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Tags:
  2. unclebun

unclebun Very Active Member

I was trying to find out what color blue acrylic Holiday Inn express used on their signs and never did...

3. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
  4. signadvantage

signadvantage Member

Feb 28, 2005
    DFW
    Thank you so much. That will be close enough. I just was hoping there was an actual acrylic callout, but this will do.

Thank you again!

5. jcskikus

jcskikus Owner, Designer & Installer

Jun 28, 2010
    Toms River, NJ
    Holiday Inn Express used transparent vinyl years ago. I used to do a slew of them when I worked at Delaware Valley Sign now Nova Sign Group.

6. unclebun

unclebun Very Active Member

This is on the edge of the sign. There's a band of blue plexiglass about a foot wide up the whole height of the sign. It's in 8' long segments, and a couple of them cracked. Since there are three colors of blue plex, I was trying to find out which one to order. Nobody could tell me.