• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help with clipart

livoniasigns

Hi everyone,
I have a customer who wants a bunch of I guess there called Masonic Logos. I cant seam to find any and he cant supply. Does anyone know where i can get a: (im going to describe as best as I can) Pyramid with a eye, Cresent with a star, A pentagram, A circle with a cross. Any help will be appreciated.

Dave Drane

Hi everyone,
I have a customer who wants a bunch of I guess there called Masonic Logos. I cant seam to find any and he cant supply. Does anyone know where i can get a: (im going to describe as best as I can) Pyramid with a eye, Cresent with a star, A pentagram, A circle with a cross. Any help will be appreciated.

Sounds pretty simple... So get drawing!!:Coffee:

livoniasigns

I wish those were it, then I wouldent have to waste my time looking for this stuff. I would draw them but I need something to go off of. Im about to tell him unless he can bring me something forget it. But on the other hand when I told him what set up was he didnt even bat an eye.

Vinylman

livoniasigns:

If this "customer" can't bring you something to point you in the right direction, he is WASTING YOUR TIME.

I do hope you have a deposit in hand for the work you have already done??

And make sure you get paid for every minute of research or drawing you have to do to complete this project.

Regards,
Bob C.

livoniasigns

oh yea. We wont touch any job without a deposit or payment in full. I agree the guy need to bring me in artwork. But the problem is he cant get any, thats why hes paying me big $$$$ to get it.
Im going to tell him I cant locate what he wants. Give him an option again to supply something to me, If not ill give him his deposit back. Even though It kills me to do so but my hands are tied at this point.

gvgraphics

The pyramid and eye is on the back of the $1 bill and is what the AOL logo is based off of. The crescent and star is on the Malaysia flag. The pentagram we all know what that is. The circle with a cross is the Celtic Cross, a Christian Symbol.

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• pyramid.jpg
    pyramid.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 54
  • crescent.jpg
    crescent.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 59
  • pentagram.jpg
    pentagram.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 54
  • celtic cross.jpg
    celtic cross.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 51

livoniasigns

ohhh. thanks... I think the moon and star is right on. Unfortunatly the pyramid, pentagon and cross is not. He says the pentagon is basicly 2 triangles, one upside down one upright. but it has some design on the triangle, and overlapping stuff. The pyramid has some design on it also and the eye is above it. (not the one on the dollar) and the circle/cross thing is a cirlcle with some design on it, a cross in the center and around it some smaller designs. I should of gotten more detailed in the first post...sorry bout that

I appreciate everyones help...you guys rock!

Im thinking this guy wants some ancent symbols or something or he dosent know what hes talking about

I told him to get me some type of artwork or I cant do this.
Ill keep you posted on what he brings in if anything.