• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with Corel

NZBloke

Not sure if this is the correct area to ask this. Hope so.
I went to do an urgent job for a friend today and went to send it to the Roland, but the little icon of the rocket was gone!!! I right-clicked on the top tool bar and I saw 'Standard' toolbar didn't have a box next to it. Other toolbars around it had a box and were ticked.
I clicked standard toolbar and a little box popped up with various icons in it including the rocket. I clicked it, but it said I needed to click it from within the programme.
Can anyone help me get this toolbar back to the top of the page to be able to see the rocket icon?
I have tried adding a toolbar and clicked standard, but that didn't work.
Cheers for any help you can give. (I think my Corel is version 12)

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You can reset corel to all the defaults by holding down the "F8" key when starting.
Make sure you really want to do that, cuz it will reset to the way it was right out of the box.

wayne k
guam usa

NZBloke

Thanks for taking the time to answer. Yes, the rocket is the application launcher for 'signtools'. The only setting I have changed since installing is the default page size is set for the size of the vinyl. So I will have to find the piece of paper that showed me how to set that. :) Thanks. I'll try the F8 idea now.

NZBloke

Okay, did that. The standard toolbar is back up there. I right-clicked in there and 'Standard toolbar' has a ticked box next to it again. I wonder why I used this oneday, cut some vinyl, went out, then came back the next day and the toolbar was gone. Really strange.
Thanks again for taking the time to help. I really appreciate it!