• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with CorelDraw x3 and flexistarter

brp725

Hello everyone,

Im pretty new to this forum been looking around for a while :) and this is a great place. I was wondering if anyone could help me. My vinyl cutter came with flexistarter which is useless on its own. So I downloaded a free trial of Adobe illustrator and created all my work with it than saved it opened it in flexi and had no problems what so ever cutting it. Well my trial expired and I couldnt afford to buy adobe so I bought coreldraw x3 on ebay for $70 and I think its a wonderful software. But.. I cant open any of the files in flexi starter that I save in corel. I even tried to save my files as ai but still nothing. There is a huge list of file options to choose from I was wondering if any of you new what file ext i could use that would work with my flexi. Or any idea how I can fix this problem.

Thank you,
Bernice