• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with cut issue

When I send a job with a countor cut everything always cut off consistantly to the left about a 1/16" - 1/8" of an inch. Is these any fine tune adjustment I can do to the cutter to moove the cut a little more to the right???

The whole x - y direction thing confuses me??? I know I gotta tune on in a little more. I'm just unsure which one it is???

Thanks

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
When I send a job with a countor cut everything always cut off consistantly to the left about a 1/16" - 1/8" of an inch. Is these any fine tune adjustment I can do to the cutter to moove the cut a little more to the right???

The whole x - y direction thing confuses me??? I know I gotta tune on in a little more. I'm just unsure which one it is???

Thanks

What you want is the 'Sensor Offset Adjustment' in your manual. This adjusts the logical distance from the sensor to the blade to conform to the physical distance of same. If it is not properly set contour cuts will be consistently off in one direction or another.

Y is the direction of carriage travel, X is the direction of media travel.