• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Help with Cut Studio

MP Custom

Hi All.
Way back, I used to be able to copy and paste from Corel to Cut Studio in an instant. So quick and easy.
Now, when ever I do, the object comes into Cut Studio in what seems to be straight lines. Please see pics.
Its not a huge deal. Exporting as an AI works fine, It was just a lot easier without having to export - Import.
I've checked every setting, Am I missing something?

Attachments

• Screenshot 1.jpg
    Screenshot 1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 153
  • Screenshot 2.jpg
    Screenshot 2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 46

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Cut Studio... like for Roland? Our practice is to save files as a dumbed down eps file (level 8 in the saving settings). Then import that into cut studio. We use Adobe products, it's been ages since I used Corel, but I think you could still save it as a way lower version EPS like you can in Illy.

Save file As... then import. It doesn't really take that much time to import a file does it? saving 5 seconds vs copy paste?

MP Custom

Cut Studio... like for Roland? Our practice is to save files as a dumbed down eps file (level 8 in the saving settings). Then import that into cut studio. We use Adobe products, it's been ages since I used Corel, but I think you could still save it as a way lower version EPS like you can in Illy.

Save file As... then import. It doesn't really take that much time to import a file does it? saving 5 seconds vs copy paste?
I do agree, But when having to just cut a few words, Its a pita to export - navigate to folder - import. Cut and paste was so easy. I am. and still will be using Ai files, I was just wondering if anyone knew why the paste version is so crappy. Surely it should be what is in my clipboard?