• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with Cutting Master 4 and SAi !!

jimmmi

Hello, i downloaded Graphtec Cutting master 4 from the Graphtec website, and is asking me to sign in with Sai Flexi account. Why is this happening? What relation has Graphtec with Sai?
I bought a used CE5000 and i want to run it, but also i have corel 2019 and cutting master 3 doesn't work. How can i work without SAi account? And why Graphtec's basic software to run their machines needs SAi account? I dont get it

Last edited:

jimmmi

So i am unable to activate it? I thought it was free like Roland cut studio and other cutters. Is there a way?

ikarasu

Sai is free to sign up with, you dont need to pay for it - If it asks you to login, you just need to create an account.

jimmmi

Thank you. I managed to do it. You have to sign up when running the CM4. Yesterday i i tried with 2.62 version and it had a bug at connection. When you tried to sign up was giving a message of no network etc. Version 2.82 worked fine.

Last edited:

AGCharlotte

yet another reason I'm still using CM3. CM4 also is not yet compatible with Illustrator 2020. If you're using Creative Cloud for your Illustrator, you can install older versions in addition to your current one. I have both 2017 (for CM3) and 2020 loaded. Not fond of 2020 yet since they've made the last few versions (all CC versions minus current) legacy now.

jimmmi

I run CM4 with Corel Draw 19 and runs very well. No glitches or anything strange
The only thing i didn't find is nesting. Even the 1995 cutting software i have for an older Roland has Nesting with rotation and frames

Last edited:

dypinc

Has anyone been able to login to SAi Cloud Connect from Big Sur. I have got a Catalina partition that logs in when it boots but I can not get login from Big Sur.

Last edited:

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
I tried a few days ago - thought I'd see what an M1 MBP felt like. I Failed.
Plugged the 6000 back into an 11 year-old tower running High Sierra*. All good.

*EFI would like over £1000 to upgrade to a newer OS for our 44" Canon
*xRite would like almost £3000 to upgrade to latest version of publish (if you include an new i1pro3)

dypinc

When you say failed are you saying you could not connect/login with SAi Cloud Connect with OS 11?

dypinc

I can login from for Windows as well as Mac OS 10.15 and 10.14. Only can't do it from Mac OS 11.

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
Only tried for half an hour with big sur, seeing whether it would play nicely with the new M1 chips, and was trying to get it to work with CM4. I'll try again at somepoint, when work settles down.
I have an account, but it didn't like it. Made a new one under another email address, didn't like it (sorry, I can't remember the repeated error that came up).

dypinc

Called SAi this morning but they didn't have much to say about it. Say I needed to talk to Graphtec but that seems impossible to do. Recording says I need to talk with a dealer, even for software. Might not be able to make this work in OS 11. If I would have known this before I started a clean install of OS 11 I would have done a clean install of 10.15 instead.