• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with Flexi Profile on Mutoh Outdoor 62 Printer

reelguitars

OK...I suppose this thread could have gone to either the Flexi or Mutoh forums, so I have a similar one in both. I have a Mutoh Outdoor 62 that I just replaced the heads, dampers, and capping station on in January of this year. Was printing perfectly. Got in a terrible wreck in June and could not print for a month so the heads kind of dried up. I went through all the soaking/cleaning procedures even with an ultrasonic cleaner. Finally got back to printing but I have an anomally...my black ink doesn't print as dark as it should and when I change icc profiles, sometimes the black prints RED. I ain't got much hair left, but I'm about to pull it out. Also, is there a way to do a factory reset on the printer? I have the service manual and thought I was doing that, but I can't see any change. I don't have to have perfect printing as I just do low buck stuff for friends, but I would like black to print black. Now, please don't preach to me...if you have a solution, I am grateful. PS-this is NOT the way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

Attachments

• securedownload (3).jpg
    securedownload (3).jpg
    67 KB · Views: 149
  • securedownload (4).jpg
    securedownload (4).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

FrankW

I have no idea for you, but if you post such issues in the "Flexi"-Forum instead of the "Mutoh"-Forum and in addition post it with a meaningless Title like "Help!", you will not be very successful with finding help for your issue.