Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help With Font ID Please

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by Outlaw Graphics 92J, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Outlaw Graphics 92J

Outlaw Graphics 92J Member

Jun 10, 2006
    Jessup, Maryland
    Having a hard time with this one. I have found several that are close, but they don't have that slight angle on the bottom right of the "R". I have a lot of text to create with this font, so it's not as easy as just editing the "R". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Alegreya Sans (Light)

3. Outlaw Graphics 92J

Jun 10, 2006
    Jessup, Maryland
    Spot on, thank you very much. I would have never found that. Now unfortunately I have another problem. I was hoping that when I found the correct font for the BRAVA, it would be the same font but in lower case for the "Beautiful Places. Smart Spaces" since the capital letters looked similar in both lines. But it is a different font on the second line. The "a", "u" and "e"s are different, and now after looking at it closer the capital "S" is slightly different on the ends. Any idea what that font may be? No good matches on any of the online ID's that I use. Thank you in advance again.

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    It's one or the other between Varta (Light) and Assistant (Regular). Both are from the Google Web Fonts library and less than a half of a percentage point separates them in a Find My Font comparison.

5. Outlaw Graphics 92J

Jun 10, 2006
    Jessup, Maryland
    Thank you so much sir. You have been an absolute life saver.