• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help With Font ID Please

Having a hard time with this one. I have found several that are close, but they don't have that slight angle on the bottom right of the "R". I have a lot of text to create with this font, so it's not as easy as just editing the "R". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• logo-resized.png
    logo-resized.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 129
Alegreya Sans (Light)
Spot on, thank you very much. I would have never found that. Now unfortunately I have another problem. I was hoping that when I found the correct font for the BRAVA, it would be the same font but in lower case for the "Beautiful Places. Smart Spaces" since the capital letters looked similar in both lines. But it is a different font on the second line. The "a", "u" and "e"s are different, and now after looking at it closer the capital "S" is slightly different on the ends. Any idea what that font may be? No good matches on any of the online ID's that I use. Thank you in advance again.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It's one or the other between Varta (Light) and Assistant (Regular). Both are from the Google Web Fonts library and less than a half of a percentage point separates them in a Find My Font comparison.