• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with Font Name...

signgirl

Does anyone know the name of the font crafters (country) use?? Has the dots at the ends of the straight strokes? That's the best i can explain it:help:

ScottyDoo

Dangit, I know exactly what you're talking about...I even have it, but can't remember the blasted name.

iSign

cf570268e7c172b738c8b285acdfe562.png

Tekton sorta has "dots"

...they don't look like much in this pic, but like when an architect stops his pen for a second before lifting it off the paper leaving these neat line terminations?

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Tekton, Technical, and I'm sure other names as well depending on whose it is. It's supposed to look like a casual round-tip speedball alphabet. Hence the initial blobs.

ScottyDoo

That's getting closer Rick, but it's not exactly it...I know I have some scrapbook stuff here from my sister in law using that style. Let me see if I can find some and take a pic. I have the exact font in Composer on my work machine that we imported into it. Dang...stupid name eludes me.

Will have to post it in the morning if someone doesn't beat me to it.

signgirl

Sottydoo, yes it is the type the scrapbookers use. Sorry i did not have something to post to give you all an idea plus this is the company's sucky computer that its hooked up to the internet and gives me constant problems.
Thanks to everyone for your responses. I will keep checking back!

signgirl

Thank you so much! What a great site for this kind of lettering! Sorry i was not helpful in giving a visual but as alway you have helped tremendously! This week already has been a headbanging time. Thanks Again!!