• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with font Please

Can anyone help identify this font.
White%20Castle%20logo.jpg

Last edited:

SignosaurusRex

I Believe that is a letter unique to that logo. The logo has been around for longer than anyone on this site has been alive. If you need the logo in an a usable format you should contact the marketing dept. of White Castle.

GK

Well, the White Castle logo was made back in 1921...the text is some form of Blackletter that I am almost positive are hand drawn glyphs. http://www.fontpool.com/categories/blackletter
There is a very long list of Black Letter fonts to look at, you can change the text to make a match easier, but I think you will only find ones that are close. Goodluck.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
How do I post a picture so you guys don't have to click on it to view it?

Go to the Manage Attachments button below the Reply Box. Please remember to size your pics down to 800 pixels or less in both height and width and, if color, use RGB or indexed color mode. CMYK does not work in the internet.