• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with Font Please

Jim C

Can someone help with this font QualityCare. I thought at first glance it was either Impact or Compacta but it isn't. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• QC Quality Care .jpg
    QC Quality Care .jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 72

Jim C

Yea Swiss is close but thats not it either I have tried it as well. The top and Bottom of the Q & C are flat and the u doesn't have the serif tail. so i don't think thats it.

njsigns

Jim, I ran that image through whatthefont.com, came up with no match. I went to identifont.com and answered all the questions to get a list of bold san serif fonts, they had no match. I found around 20 different fonts on my machine that had some of the qualitites of this font, but no exact match. I really thought I'd be able to pin this one down, but I just couldn't find an exact match anywhere. Unless you're trying to write some "new text" in the same font, I'd just trace it at this point.

Gene