• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with Full Bleed on HP L26500

BlueWater84

My company purchased a L26500 last year to print all of our laminate decals in house. We have loved using the printer so far and had great results. Now I've been given the task to print some banners. I purhcased some 36" wide material and need to print them edge to edge (full bleed). I've read numerous threads here and done many google searches and have yet to figure out how to do this. I've played with just about every setting I could find and still continue to get "Media loaded is too small for this image" error when I try to print. I'm using Onyx Rip Queue 10.2. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

rjssigns

Full bleed is not possible with any roll fed printer I know of. Here is the flop. You want a full bleed banner 36" x 96". You print the 36" x 96" then trim at 38" x 98". This gives and inch for banner tape and hem. Properly done the banner will "bleed" to the edge. Savvy?

Down and dirty is to print the size you need then trim to the color and grommet.

HulkSmash

don't print full bleed, you risk printing all over your printer if you miss the banner.

get 38" banner and do the job.