• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with gerber edge and Flexisign Pro 8.1

tlc

Can someone anyone help me. For the life of me I have been trying to print With the Gerber Edge and with Flexisign pro 8.1 for the last 2 days. I type the word sign, place a contour cut around the word and assign the Gerber Edge registration mark and the Gerber prints the word sign great, just fine. But it will not print the registraion mark no matter what I try.

Last edited:

tlc

registration marks

I have tried it both small, like 2x3 inches up to 2x5 inches still will not print the registration mark.

signage

Sorry i won't be able to help being i do not use Flexi. I thought maybe you were trying to print too big! 11.8" wide (Y) max on edge

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
You can select different kinds of marks and placement of the marks. One of the selections is "none"
Post a screen shot.

tlc

registration marks

No they are set to the Gerber Edge center registraion marks. I can see the mark itself in the Rip and Print window before I hit the send button.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Great.

Finalize the thread with the fix so when someone does a search a few week, months, or years from now they have the answer.

tlc

Registration marks solved

In Flexisign pro production mngr, Click on advanced. Then contour. Specify which registration marks you want. In my case it was the Gerber Edge. Exit this, then click on preferences. Once there click on properties. Once there click on jobs. The mistake I was making was I had print only spot colors checked. So I unchecked them them it changed to CYMK, so I unchecked them And then output to my Edge. The registraion marks was finally printing. Also under the advance tab, it shows crop marks. Make sure it is set to all and not to a specific color. I hope I have explained this enough to help someone else avoid what I went through for 4 days. Thanks to everyone for their help and insight.