• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with method for single qty info displays

hoerth

Client called wanting to get 21 8.5x11 information displays to hang on walls in a model house. Each of the 21 has different information and is full color with a lot of type. Question from this newbie is do I get flatbed printed directly on an acrylic material or print digitally onto vinyl then adhere to acrylic? I suspect the latter. I used an ultramount polystyrene for a similar project last year but this client wants something more durable. The ultramount was nice because it was adhesive backed so I just printed to paper and applied. I suppose I could print to adhesive backed vinyl then apply to acrylic. Or is there adhesive backed acrylic?

Finally, client is wondering about mounting to the walls and was thinking velcro or doublestick tape. I suppose holes could be routed and nails or screws used but I don't have any of that finishing equipment.

Any thoughts on my thinking out loud here? Something obvious I'm missing regarding production or wall mounting method?

Letterbox Mike

reverse print it on clear vinyl, laminate it with white vinyl, apply to the backside of laser-cut clear acrylic (have Gemeni laser cut it if you don't have a local source) and you've got a killer looking and very durable display.