• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help with MH721...please

airkorth

I am trying to help my wife get her USCutter MH721 up and running. The problem she is having is that the plotter not only cuts the letters out, but it slices through all the letters as well. We have adjusted the force, angle, baud rate etc, but nothing changes. We have gone through 3 rolls just testing and are about to deep six this bugger!! The company we bought it from offers very little help or feedback. We have tried this on both of our computer, one of which had no default printer. We have tried usb, com1, and LPT, but still the same...can anyone offer suggestions ????
Thank you soooo much!!

gvgraphics

Watch the blade and see if it is up or down when it slices the letters. And not to be rude but this is the kind of things that happen when you buy a cheap cutter. The other thing to look at is to see if the vinyl is lifting when it is being fed by the machine.

Bradster941

You might also want to use the "Pen" and a roll of paper instead of waisting all that vinyl while you work this out.