Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Mimaki 5 PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by vin6298, Aug 1, 2013.

1. vin6298

vin6298 New Member

Apr 1, 2008
    I am running Mimaki Pro 5 SG Rasterlink version with FineCut 8 and Adobe CS5 and having cutting issues. I had a computer crash, reinstalled everything and it's working except the fact that I cannot get any of my jobs to cut. I can run them through rasterlink and see the frame extraction there but they are not dropping into my Mimaki job list like they used to. I have to manually open them up from Mimaki 5 and can only print them. Any help would be appreciated. I had no luck so far with updating the software or contacting tech support. Thanks!

Tags:
  2. signpost-boston

signpost-boston Making America great, one sign at a time.

Jul 18, 2010
    Boston, Ma.
    raster 5

okay. what kind of computer is this?mac or PC? what is your operating system?did you install anything with antivirus software? if it was a PC, did you install the USB driver?

_mosher

3. vin6298

vin6298 New Member

Apr 1, 2008
    Thanks for your reply Mosher. I am running windows 7 on PC. No new antivirus, as far as the USB, the mimaki is running fine if I do a print only job, so wouldn't the USB have to have been installed? Thanks