• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with number font

Bigdawg

Just Me
Hi guys,
Can anyone provide a match to this font? This is all I have and the 4 is the one I can't seem to match up. Any suggestion? Thanks,

Attachments

• text-sm.jpg
    text-sm.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 110

Bigdawg

Just Me
It's not handdone - there are a bunch of these routed signs with different numbers and each number is identical to the same number on the other signs. Looks like I'll be redoing a number set - or more likely sending to the Vector Doctor to do for me :smile:

Marlene

the 4 is a problem as the font looks like a few and the 7 matches up OKish but I can find nothing with a 4 with the extra upward stroke in it, sorry.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It looks like what you have there is someone's engraving software which doesn't necessarily use the same names or rules as traditional type styles. You see a lot of this with people who used to sandblast tombstones, until they got computer and started cutting their templates from rubber, rather than hand cutting it. Even the old gravelply machines looked very similar to this. Some of the closet fonts might be military, monument and other such names. I don't have that stuff anymore, so that's all I can offer up.