Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with PNC 1100

Discussion in 'Roland' started by LedderHed, Aug 29, 2005.

1. LedderHed

LedderHed Member

Aug 27, 2005
    I am getting a new Graphtec FC7000-75. But my old plotter is a Roland PNC 1100 and I am having problems with it that I can not figure out. It doesn't close the letter all the way and is offset. Registration marks are off set (see photo). The first cut is fine but after a few minutes it starts to act up. If I cut a circle, the cut will not be complete and is offset. Is this post redundant or what? I replaced the nylon protection strip & still sucks. Help, I need to cut a job, until my new baby gets here on the UPS truck.
    Attached is an example of the cut. I hope the image helps.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. LedderHed

LedderHed Member

Aug 27, 2005
    Help!!!!! Anybody had this problem? I've been scouring the internet for help.

3. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

what program are you cutting with? do you have another program that cuts? also did you do a test cut fromm the plotter? call me i got 2 of em.....1-850-944-5060