• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with pricing!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Stuckup;996369[SIZE=1 said:
]LOL, I thought you gave a personal honest post, and[/SIZE] I replied honestly for once. Other honest I am honest.

So you readily admit... all of your other posts have been either lies, fibs or just made up fabricated stories ??

Stuckup

Read your PM lol. NO lies , just no full admissions that are un solicited, Really, how can I vent if If no one asks me to speak.. When someone ACTUALLY wants my full opinion, then it gets given . You ask you get LOL. Admit all, tell all, when Anyone asks, I do usually post in halves, some jump in and take the wrong conclusion, lets you see who has compassion, or the ability to ask a question, seek, not just abuse. But alas, Ill wipe my post and sit silent, Ill wait for a comment back.

SignManiac

Even cheaper than Cheap Signs!

Attachments

• Low Baller.jpg
    Low Baller.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 77

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm up to here with these lowball tactics.............

Attachments

• big balls.jpg
    big balls.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 59

divers2deep

I guess this forum is full of .........! Meanwhile for the ones that do understand that you have to start somewhere. I'm not looking to take your clients away there GYNO ( he is a little sensitive I see).... Low balling is not what i intend to do, I did not spend 25k on a printer and laminator to work for free. According to you, everyone should run a million dollar business right off of the bat. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Now, understood those stickers were extremely low priced and with the explanation from a couple of you reasonable members, i will not make that mistake again. I am on this forum to get as much knowledge as i can.

If you dont like my post, move onto the next one.
for the members with a positive comment, thanks for the eye opener.