• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with registration mark recognition.

ronl1975

(Roland VP540).

Each time I print anything with registration marks, it will locate the first mark and then it'll move about an inch and act like its found the 2nd front mark and then goes towards the back. This has ruined multiple prints. Please anybody with some suggestions or help I'll greatly appreciate it! I've tried different material, different computers, different files. Everything. HELP and THANKS!

DesireeM

Are you printing the material, removing it from the printer to laminate then re-placing it back into the machine to cut?

TXFB.INS

have you changed any material? we find different laminates read differently.

did you check the sensor? we have had "fuzzies" get on the and cause issues.

rjssigns

Look closely at the registration marks. Are they crisp or fuzzy? If they are not absolutely perfect it can cause issues. Also check the position of the marks. Mine would print them in slightly different locations, believe it or not. Some as much as 6mm from where they should be.
We run an SP540V.