• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with Royal Sovereign RSC laminator

designair

Hi
Our distributor wants to sell us a Royal Sovereign RSC-1651LSH Heat Assist with front feed holding roll and rear take up roll options.
I would like to hear the good, the bad if anyone can help.

thanks
Mike

rjssigns

We have the RSC-1650C and its a good runner. Just took a bit to figure out how it wanted to be run. With my Rube Goldberg infeed contraption we can run a 50yd roll with less than a half inch drift.

Although before I would buy another RS product I'd get a USTech. Not bashing RS just the fact the USTech cost less and forum members seem to be very happy with them.

designair

We have the RSC-1650C and its a good runner. Just took a bit to figure out how it wanted to be run. With my Rube Goldberg infeed contraption we can run a 50yd roll with less than a half inch drift.

Although before I would buy another RS product I'd get a USTech. Not bashing RS just the fact the USTech cost less and forum members seem to be very happy with them.

Appreciate the reply, Anyone else?

Thanks