• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with settings for Graphtec FC7000 -130... Please

Does anyone have a 7000 series cutter running with Wasatch and willing to help me check some settings?
I've been posting a couple issues lately but I still need just a little help.
I replaced the Y motor and the plotter will cut fine in GPGL mode using Cutting Master 2 and CorelX6 (vinyl only).
I use Wasatch 7 with Mutoh VJ 1204 and the Graphtec Fc7000-130 for my print cut system and I also use Wasatch for just cutting vinyl so I don't have to switch between HPGL and GPGL modes. I took pictures of my settings prior to a factory reset and re-entered but I'm thinking I must have missed some stting when I took the pics.
Here's what happens when I send a cut file to the plotter:
For a print/cut file it reads the registration marks just fine but starts the cut about 12" to the left of where the orgin point is... so it's cutting 12" off.
When sending a cut only for vinyl it gets the data then advances the vinyl a little then stops.
The data is gettiing to the plotter but the plotter settings must need to be calibrated and I'm lost as to where to start. I've spent time with the manual but I'm getting nowhere. I've made sure I'm in HPGL when using Wasatch and GPGL when cutting with CM2.
I re-installed the driver for the plotter.
Here's a couple pics, hopefully someone will know something.
Thanks!
Fc7000_pic1.jpg
Fc7000_pic2.jpg

did all issues start after motor replacement??
It was working fine until the Y motor went bad. I was getting a Y position alarm constantly. I cleaned everything really well and it worked again for about a week or two then the Y position alarm started and wouldn't stop.
I contacted Graphtec. I did a factory reset but it didn't help so I purchased a Y motor. The Y position alarm is gone and it's cutting vinyl fine from CM2 but not from Wasatch as I described.
I'm pretty sure a setting needs calibrated but not sure what. That's why I was hoping someone with a similar set up might have had a similar issue with theirs cutting off and know what to check.
Any ideas?