• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with Spanish Translation

OlsonSigns601

Basically, guy stops in to make a change to some business cards just to add a name and phone number. I pull up the graphic made the change and like most mexicans (no offense) pulls out a wad of cash and gives me what I need and tells me to go with it.

Now I'm just about to send it off to the printers and I notice the text above the phone number reads:
Para Contrataciones puede llamar a Alvaro Servin o Miguel Servin
Alvaro Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Miguel Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx

Now the only update he wants is to add
Gerardo: xxx-xxx-xxxx

So thinking he didn't catch but I need to add his name to the list of people to contact since his phone number is now listed.

Question is do I even have it worded correctly now and how do I word it to make sense.

I was going to put:
Para Contrataciones puede llamar a Alvaro, Miguel o Gerardo
but want to check before I do and no the customer does not know how to write spanish.

Before you even go there, you don't use googles translator to do print jobs to translate from english to spanish.

If someone can speak and write Spanish fluently, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks!

OlsonSigns601

No Writo espanol?

Answer: The same way American's can't read or write in English. My Guess is that the illiteracy rate is worse in Mexico than the US.