• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with supplies?

jimmeth411

Not sure if this is in the right section or not, but I need some help finding a supplier. I have to match some directory pieces with the photos attached, and have no clue where they might have come from. Hopefully somebody here has an idea of where I can start looking? They are 12.5" long, 1.125" tall, and 1" deep, with rounded ends. Thanks for any help you can give.

Attachments

• P1012438.jpg
    P1012438.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 89
  • P1012439.jpg
    P1012439.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 81
  • P1012440.jpg
    P1012440.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 77

Billct2

No idea either. But it has been my experience that there were a lot of companies that jumped into the interior directory type signs after the introduction of the ADA requirements, and many didn't last, leaving many buildings with systems that have no replacement parts.

JgS

It's hard to tell from the picture but it looks like you could just replace the piece of brushed aluminum.

jimmeth411

Unfortunately it isn't as easy as just replacing the face, the customer wants to add more spaces, which means we need to find the original supplier or try to talk them into replacing the whole system..

jimmeth411

Thank you sooooo much! That looks like them. We spent so much time looking for similar stuff online and couldn't find anything. You're a life save, J Hill!