Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with two colors

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by con, Mar 28, 2009.

1. con

con New Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Can someone help me out, I need to cut out a logo using two colors how can I do this without using so much vinyl?

Tags:
  2. Little more information might help. Like post the design. What program you using? Stuff like that. I think what you want is a two color overlay. Cut your background as a solid and then you overlay design second. Hard to tell without any information on what you are doing.

Attached Files:

3. Jester1167

Jester1167 Very Active Member

There are hundreds of ways to do what your asking. It depends on the actual graphic and your skill level. Below are a few versions.

Some things to think about.

Vinyl is cheaper than time. I make conscience choices all the time to waste vinyl to speed up my installs. It cost the customer less in the end and I can get more work out the door.

Two good installers can line up large blocks of outlined text or graphics without registration marks.

Attached Files:

4. con

con New Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Yes, that would probably help in the Ford logo I would like to make the background green with FORD in black.Thanks for your help.