• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with two colors

con

Can someone help me out, I need to cut out a logo using two colors how can I do this without using so much vinyl?

S

Sign-Man Signs

Little more information might help. Like post the design. What program you using? Stuff like that. I think what you want is a two color overlay. Cut your background as a solid and then you overlay design second. Hard to tell without any information on what you are doing.

Attachments

• INFO.jpg
    INFO.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 149

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
There are hundreds of ways to do what your asking. It depends on the actual graphic and your skill level. Below are a few versions.

Some things to think about.

Vinyl is cheaper than time. I make conscience choices all the time to waste vinyl to speed up my installs. It cost the customer less in the end and I can get more work out the door.

Two good installers can line up large blocks of outlined text or graphics without registration marks.

Attachments

• 2 color.jpg
    2 color.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 160

con

Yes, that would probably help in the Ford logo I would like to make the background green with FORD in black.Thanks for your help.