Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with VersaWorks

Discussion in 'Roland' started by ManningSigns, Mar 18, 2008.

1. ManningSigns

ManningSigns Member

Aug 3, 2004
    I got a new computer and am trying to get my versacamm sp-540v up and running again. I am trying to find the IP address for the printer. Anyone know how to find it? My old computer is wiped so I have no information still on it. I do have all my files backed up.

Thanks for the help.

Tags:
  2. Goodgirl

Goodgirl Member

Oct 16, 2006
    You might have to reset the IP address on the machine. There are papers on how to do it. It's pretty easy... Let me see if I can find the paperwork on it and send it to you. Otherwise I would say call your local Roland Rep and they can talk you through it over the phone.

3. Goodgirl

Goodgirl Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Nope I can't find it. You can try calling VSS 1-800-282-0245 and ask for Jennifer. She can probably help you reset it.

4. VisualMediaSolutions

VisualMediaSolutions Member

Jan 8, 2008
    I'm not sure if your machine is like mine (xc-540) but on mine if I enter into the menu>system info>network>IP address it tells you what your IP address is. Hope this helps

5. I think you'll need Roland's Net-Tool for IP issues on the SP series.

my $.02

GTSTech

6. BOTEC

BOTEC New Member

Jul 25, 2007
    France
    Yes you need Roland's Net Tool for find the IP adress of your SP