• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP - Wrapping side mirror of Mercedes C class

Acho

Hi all,

I have very BIG problem :(

I have to wrap side mirror of Mercedes C class 2014 in carbon fiber. I am using 1080 carbon fiber film by 3M.

This thing just don't want to be wrapped. I know that it can not be done in one peace but can't figure out how to do it :(

Please, help - I am out of ideas

Thanks

rubo

have somebody do water-transfer printing for you - there are few shops in Vegas, CF is a very popular pattern, I'm sure you'll find one that works for you.

Nuagedesigns

primer the edges with primer 94........Proper heat to soften the material.........Extra set of hands to stretch and pull to conform to mirror......Squeegee and smooth.....we always post heat and then let sit as long as possible before trimming.....Done.

Patience and practice..

Best of Luck

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
First I think you have to sport the right facial hair - after that it's pre stretch with heat install & heat again.

[video=youtube;AtcM-m2NUuA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtcM-m2NUuA[/video]

wayne k
guam usa