• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help!!!! yellow mixing with red when printing!!!

SIGNMARK LLC

:helpHello Everyone, Mark here I have sp540v roland and having trouble!! When I run a test print i have magenta running into my yellow, I am printing gold instead of yellow, i have changed cap station and dampner and pulled ink thru the system & med clean with no privail. Getting very frustrated!!!! need some advice, and i hear this is the PLACE! out in the gold in SC
TX Mark :help

nesscoben

Your yellow cart is empty. pull it and replace it. If you have changed the caps and dampers, you have a faulty "empty" yellow cart that is filling with magenta. Its a sort of reverse vacuum thingie when a cart is empty but dosent register empty

SIGNMARK LLC

Thaks to all!!! magenta filled cap and caused run off to yellow. printed a big square of yellow and that took care of it! Thanks Signmark