• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help

skasigns

My husband and I have been in the sign business since 1999. We're having trouble with our Mimaki JV3. When I did a test and print, both blacks were completely blank. We changed both dampers, used the syringe and fill up and did a strong cleaning. One came back fine, but I can't get the other to print anything at all. The next day, the line was empty. I tried the syringe again and got the damper filled back up. I went to do a custody wash and now the cleaning fluid wont' stay in. Drains out as soon as I put it in. I'm thinking it may be the pump, but not sure at all. Any suggestions? Thanks so much in advance!

fabiocrummy

My husband and I have been in the sign business since 1999. We're having trouble with our Mimaki JV3. When I did a test and print, both blacks were completely blank. We changed both dampers, used the syringe and fill up and did a strong cleaning. One came back fine, but I can't get the other to print anything at all. The next day, the line was empty. I tried the syringe again and got the damper filled back up. I went to do a custody wash and now the cleaning fluid wont' stay in. Drains out as soon as I put it in. I'm thinking it may be the pump, but not sure at all. Any suggestions? Thanks so much in advance!

Yes you have to change the pump