• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help!!

ackerman139

Hey guys, i have had great success with printing photoshop files in flexi and cutting them as well (besides wait time to proccess).

The problem is, I import a psd file, do work....etc..., then lastly rasterize it at about 590 dpi. I go and print, wait, and white lines will print accross the whole print in random spots! maybe about 1 -2 a print! 35" long prints, 30" wide.

And the wierd thing is I zoom in to the spot where the line printed, and it appears on flexi. Have to zoom in about 350% though. Also, the line is not originated from the original file. It has takes place with rasterizing. Any ideas? and its not a head problem!

Replicator

1. Don't need 590dpi . . . 150 should be fine.

2. save from PS as an eps, and then try printing the eps in flexi.

ackerman139

yes. I think toning the dpi helped out. Ive just always printed in high res like that. But thanks alot guys, not i feel like a dummy! thanks again!