• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help!

149motorsports

I use flexi 6.5 and i used it last night, now this morning i turn my computer on and it says application requires a hardware key. I checked the hardware key and still says the same message..any ideas?

intensegraphics

I have had the same issue using 6.6 In my case it was due to an update I had installed. Try doing a system restore back to yesterday and see if that helps, and then make sure your updates are set to install manually.

onthego signguy

are you on a usb key? i had to upgrade to a usb key and it was a big pain and expence ended up reinstalling the software twice and finally found that a upgrade from adobie reader auto updates had created the problem, i no longer do any upgrades to that computer unless i have no choice and i don't even have it hooked up to the internet i use another computer for the internet then use a thumb drive to xfer files, i cant afford for it to have that kind of problems so its now an isolated system