Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help

Discussion in 'Gerber' started by 3TTTS, Jun 29, 2012.

1. 3TTTS

3TTTS New Member

Jun 29, 2012
    Hello everyone this is my very first post here I came here becouse I was reading the forums on the home page and everyone here knows what there doing and I have alot of questions.. please bare with me I am completely new to this market
    I bought some equipment and dont know what I really have I have done some resurch on it and it seems to be pretty good stuff though.. Althugh old... So what I have is
    a signage gsp sprint-c serial # 59188 its hooked to a gsp hs-15 sprint and a gsp s/750 serial# 12621 and it came with a compaq deskpro with a m 70 hp monitor and has graphix adavantage 6.2 for software my question is could someone please contact me with information on how to hook this stuff up and get it working I thank everyone for your time and I look forward to talking to all of you as I take on this new venture of mine I am sure I will learn alot here from you guys.. Thx again mike 209-568-5454

Tags: