• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Helping a buddy out...

Knep

A buddy of mine needed the crown drawn (pretty simple really! took like 2 min!), just messing around I redid the whole logo, ive not posted one here before, but what do you guys think? I'll post the original then mine with the use of a LHF...I love those fonts! Not to say theres anything wrong with their current logo, its a nice clean logo, but I don't like the cut out's in the text.

Mike

Attachments

• Crown_Bar_Logo.jpg
    Crown_Bar_Logo.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 116
  • Crown.jpg
    Crown.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 92

GypsyGraphics

The crown needs a little help.... the perspective isn't right on the sticky-uppy things.
(i'll have to check with Rick on the proper name for those)
Looks like the just did one side and duplicated it, without considering the center thingy.

Knep

He just wanted me to draw the crown for him, Thats a quick version of it, Im not doing the sign, I told him I'd rough it, and he'd have to tweak it to his liking, and Yes I did draw half and mirror it...cause he was doing the fine tuning work.