• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Helping a friend

abadsvt

Hey guys and girls! A friend of mine decided to open up a Real Estate Company and asked if can help make her logo. I told her that she would be better off hiring someone who does it on a normal basis than myself but she wanted to see what i can come up with first. I realized when trying to design my logo that the creative side of the brain isn't working yet (LOL) and luckly i don't get many people who asking for logo designs. Long story short here is what i came up with but feel it is "generic and novice" type of logo. So i thought i would get your opinions. Any comments on things i might tweak to give it more of a professional appearance would be much appreciated. Thanks

Josh

Attachments

• Logo.jpg
    Logo.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 88

Gino

Premium Subscriber
For me it's too whimsical and I would also use a more legible type face for everything. One thing these realtors want and that's name recognition and quick reads.

abadsvt

I just realized i never posted what we came up with. I think it looks good maybe not the best real estate logo ever created but its simple and the my friend really likes it. I am curious though on your guys opinion. Let me know what you think. Thanks everyone!

also in my first post i mentioned that she was opening up a real estate office but it turns out she bought it. I miss heard hear the first time. Just clearing that up.

Attachments

• Logo w_blue.jpg
    Logo w_blue.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 90