• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Helppppppp!

signwizz

Anyone know this cant match the j

Attachments

• cyclones banner.jpg
    cyclones banner.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 57

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
It looks like Adobe Garamond Pro Bold, with an outline/path offset effect applied to it to make it more bold. And it is artificially stretched.

SignosaurusRex

Actually, upon further inspection, I believe it is Arno Pro BoldSmText.............stretched some. In any case, I'm 99.9% sure it is of the Arno Pro family.

Last edited:

SignosaurusRex

How do you guys identify the fonts like that, or would you have to kill me if you told me?
:covereyes:

40+ years of dealing with typefaces, a love of Typography, an extensive library of resources and at least one decent eye still functioning despite the beer goggles that took over post #2

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
How do you guys identify the fonts like that, or would you have to kill me if you told me?
:covereyes:

28+ years of dealing with typefaces, a love of typography, an extensive library of resources, several years as a type dealer, authorship of the first computer aided program for identifying type, an extensive type library and a font ID program named FontExpert to which I've added a number of fonts to build its database up to about 40,000 fonts ... none of which compares to what a member named Tikiboyz carries around in his head and is able to name most fonts on demand.

SignosaurusRex

28+ years of dealing with typefaces, a love of typography, an extensive library of resources, several years as a type dealer, authorship of the first computer aided program for identifying type, an extensive type library and a font ID program named FontExpert to which I've added a number of fonts to build its database up to about 40,000 fonts ... none of which compares to what a member named Tikiboyz carries around in his head and is able to name most fonts on demand.

:toasting::notworthy::thumb: