• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Here are a few questions can you guys help

Paradise

I have a Mutoh Falcon indoor/outdoor printer 48" it has been converted. I use Photoshop 5.5 (I know wow thats old) to produce a lot of my wraps. Then I import them into Flexi sign to rip and print.And I print on 3M IJ180c most of the time.

This is were I get a lot of problems. My colors are rarely ever correct I have trouble almost every job.

I also have problems with the drain tube it is pinched and I can not keep it from pinching so I have to soak up the extra ink with a paper towel. I have tried to fix this problem but I can not get it to keep from collapsing.

And to make things worse I have to about every three days purge the smaller drain tubes with a syreng to keep things flowing.

The step adjustment has never been right no matter How I adjust it using plug in ICC's or by setting it up myself

I would give any thing to be able to get consistant results in color that is the biggest problem

Any help would be great.

Thank you

thewood

I get the best results from the Photoshop/Flexi combo by working in RGB mode in Photoshop and exporting the file as a flattened tif. Be sure to imbed the icc profile (I prefer Adobe RGB) in the tif.